TERMS AND CONDITIONS
§1 SCOPE AND PROVIDER
These terms and conditions apply to all orders placed with this online store.
§2 CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
(1) The presentation of goods in the online store does not constitute a binding application for the conclusion of a purchase contract. Rather, it is a non-binding invitation to order goods in the online store.
(2) By clicking the button "Order now" you submit a binding purchase offer.
(3) After receipt of the purchase offer, you will receive an automatically generated e-mail with which we confirm that we have received your order (confirmation of receipt). This confirmation of receipt does not constitute an acceptance of your purchase offer. A contract is not yet concluded by the confirmation of receipt.
(4) A contract of sale for the goods shall not be concluded until we expressly declare acceptance of the purchase offer or until we ship the goods to you - without prior express declaration of acceptance.
§3 PLACE OF PERFORMANCE
The place of performance is the registered office of the contractual partner in Graz (Austria).
§4 LANGUAGE OF CONTRACT
Contract language is English.
§5 AVAILABILITY OF GOODS
If the goods ordered by you are not available at short notice at the time of the order, we will inform you accordingly. If the goods are permanently not available, no contract is concluded; we will inform you of this.
§6 COLOR AND STRUCTURE OF THE GOODS
Since only natural materials such as wood or leather are processed, the delivered products may differ slightly in color and structure from the products shown in the online store.
§7 TERMS OF PAYMENT; DELAY
(1) Payment shall be made either: Invoice by prepayment or PayPal.
(2) If you choose payment in advance, we will give you our bank details in the order confirmation. The invoice amount is to be transferred to our account within 10 days after receipt of the order confirmation.
(3) If you choose the payment method PayPal, you pay the invoice amount via the online provider PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. You must always be registered there or register first, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment instruction to us (exception if applicable guest access). You will receive further instructions during the order process.
(4) If you are in arrears with a payment, you are obliged to pay the statutory default interest of 5 percentage points above the prime rate. For each reminder sent to you after the default has occurred, you will be charged at least a reminder fee of 5 EUR, unless you can prove lower damages.
§8 DELIVERY; RETENTION OF TITLE
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, the goods will be delivered from our warehouse to the address provided by you.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§9 CANCELLATION POLICY
All information about the right of withdrawal can be found here.
§10 PRICES AND SHIPPING COSTS
(1) The offered prices of the goods are gross prices in Euro and include all statutory taxes and duties for domestic deliveries. However, the prices offered do not include any packaging and shipping costs.
(2) The prices stated in price lists are always non-binding - unless expressly stated otherwise in individual cases. For repeat orders, the prices are also non-binding.
(3) All costs arising from shipping shall be borne by the Buyer. The costs of delivery are displayed when ordering in the online store after correct selection in the shopping cart.
The statutory warranty law applies.
§12 TRANSPORT DAMAGE
If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please complain about such defects as soon as possible to the deliverer and contact us immediately. Failure to make a complaint or contact us has no consequences for your legal claims and their enforcement, especially your warranty rights. However, they help us to be able to assert our own claims against the carrier or transport insurance.
ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION PURSUANT TO ART. 14 ABS. 1 ODR-VO AND § 36 VSBG
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are not obliged or willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.